How to uninstall fedora on dual boot system

Hello everybody,
My problem must be deadly simple for most people but for me it leaves me shivering. I have now two computors and I want to reinstall fedora on the second which is so muxh better than the first. On the latter I would like to get rid of fedora and leave windows which unfortunately I have to keep : the kids and the wife! How do I do this without having terrible trouble with Grub? Could you please indicate the road on how to avoid a breakdown on the computor and logically, if things go bad, n nervous one for me. Thanks in advance John Brennan-Sardou.