Re: Flash Problem in Firefox

Aioanei Rares wrote:
Mike Dwiggins wrote:
I am trying to run up new install of Fedora 11.  I go into Firefox
3.5.3-1.fc11 and attempt to run a YouTube vid.  I get a message stating
that I either have JavaScript disabled or I do not have the latest
version of Flash.

I then downloaded and installed via  rpm -Uvh
flash-plugin-10.0.32.18-release.i386.rpm.  I also insured that Java and
JavaScript were enabled.

Now when I go to YouTube I get the same message I started with.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Is your system 32- or 64-bit?

It is 64 bit, is that possibly the problem. This install is new enough I could start from scratch.