Re: [rhn-users] RH ES4 & SuperMicro Serial ATA Raid

I have seen this with IBM HostRAID as well, and in addition when I try to install RH with a driver disk with "linux dd" it accepts my a320 driver then superseedes it with the native scsi aix27xx driver and I my host raid fails. The way I have gotten around this is to install on sda and then remove the 27xx driver and install the a320 then reboot and the raid works. Verify that the driver you have installed is up and runnng and that the native rhdriver hasent taken over.

Shadd Gallegos
WW e1350 Linux Cluster Development Interface to Manufacturing
ShaddGa us ibm com
Desk 919-543-4258
Cell 919-602-0001
T/L 8-441-4258
Inactive hide details for Roger Weeks <rjw mcn org>Roger Weeks <rjw mcn org>

          Roger Weeks <rjw mcn org>
          Sent by: rhn-users-bounces redhat com

          07/07/2005 12:52 PM
          Please respond to Red Hat Network Users List