Re: [Rpm-list] List has been migrated...

> At least we can know that this letter originally came from list-one, but it
> forwarded to list-two and became a hot topics there, but someday someone
> forwarded it again to list-three
>
> Don't you like to know from which mailling list is a letter come ?

Herbert,

The point is that the mailinglist info can be put in a hidden mail
header, and all advanced mail user agents can use this info to sort
according to this header and display the info if that is what you
need.

The Subject: header is to display the subject of a message, and there
is no reason to try to cram in other info in there at the expense of
the real subject.

One can always examine the header of a mail message to figure out what
route it took.

Mate