cross packaging: %configure question

Something I believe will make cross packaging easier is a change to the
%configure macro.

Right now, it calls ./configure %{_target_platform} .....snipped....
This tells configure that we're doing a native compile.

Is there a reason not to change that to
./configure --target=%{_target_platform} --host=%{_host}
--program-prefix=  ....snipped....
?

I think that would be closer to what we'd want in all cases, right?

Comments?

Eli
-----------------------.           Rule of Accuracy: When working toward
Eli Carter             |            the solution of a problem, it always
eli.carter(at)inet.com `------------------ helps if you know the answer.