building kernel RPM

I am looking for the documentation on "building kernel RPMs" ... I want
to customize RHL 7.3 kernel and build a kernel RPM (source and binary)
of that customized kernel for a customer. I have already customized the
kernel and tested it's booting, but not sure how to build the "kernel
RPM" from that customized kernel. I had seen lot of documents on "HOWTO
build RPMs" but none of them outline the steps of how to build the
kernel RPM from the customized kernel.

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

I am not subscribed to the rpm-list currently, so please reply me
directly.

--Venkat