wildcard in requires

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to have a wildcard in the requires of a spec file.

For example, in the spec file for bar rpm
    requires: foo?
OR
    requires: foo*

This way if I have either foo1 or foo2 rpm installed on my machine, it would meet the requirement for bar rpm.

Or alternatively, is there a way to say that bar rpm requires either foo1 or foo2.

Thanks
Mona