Re: Querying for transaction elements

checkout the file rpmte.c
you'll find a struct rpmtsi.

its a: "transaction element iterator"

I always kept track of my elements because; well;
I had to add them to a transaction set + I had
to open the files in my callback; so I always
had them handy. but I think the rpmtsi struct
will help you. (ofcourse you don't get the
"by the book" answer you'd get from jeff but
I hope this helps ;-)

Cheers,
	-Tristan