Source RPM displayed in rpm -qi

Hi,

I am using RPM 4.0.3.
"rpm -qi packagename" always displays Source RPM:
packagename-version-release.src.rpm

I am building a binary rpm using rpmbuild -bb x.spec. Thus src rpm is not
created; but still rpm -qi shows Source RPM with default name. Even I tried
giving a tag Source RPM: none in my spec file. But still rpm -qi shows
default src rpm name.
I want to know how to make Source RPM information display correctly.

Thanks and Regards,
Bharavi.