RE: Compiling RPM on Solaris (elfutils probs)

Chad,

I have successfully built RPM 4.1 on Solaris using GCC 2.95.1 and without Python support but using the included libelf.  I just needed to make some changes to a few source files in libelf and the Makefiles you mentioned.  If you are interested in trying your luck with GCC 3.3 and my changes, give me a little time, and I'll reconstruct what I had to do to get it to work and post it all.

Thanks,
Lyle Taylor