Re: python bindings question...

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> And I've had to figger what needs implementing in rpm-python for you
> python geeks. What slows me down a lot is that I'm a C, not python,
> programmer.
>
> Truly, I'd *love* to get doc strings and doxygen for the rpm python bindings
> in the bindings. Any/all patches will be perused and applied.

Jeff, what would be the possibility of getting Chip Turners RPM2 library
into the RPM source.  I would librarally give patches to it.  I have sent
him a patch that integrates the beginings of exposing rpm transactions
(needs much more work, though you can run a transaction).  At anyrate, I
think for the perl geeks amoung us this would be a good thing.

Cheers...james

> Help save the
world, please.