Re: determining target name and version in a trigger

I decided to script my own test. It seems, though, that I can have only one
trigger for a given package; is that correct? I wrote two packages that each
have a trigger for kernel-smp, but only one of them goes off when I upgrade
kernel-smp.

Thanks,
lars