how to distribute my Application!

I am a newbie. And i have write a OCR Applicatin with QT 3.0.5,
now i want to disstribute it. I have read many papers about making RPM,
but i still don't know how to write the SPEC file for my occasion.

In my project, there are many SO files, which the source file can not distribute with
the Application, because it is the core of the our company. so i only have
the binary file of there SO files and the my OCR application.

How can I package this SO file with my Application, in other words how to
write the SPEC file, when the application only have the binary SO files.

Anyone have a template SPEC file of this problem, or like it, or who know how
to slove it, please help me?

THNAKS!

JunMin Zhu
Tel:82675168-8926
E-mail:zhujm@hanwang.com.cn
Character Recognition Laboratory
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Science