Overriding automatic dependancies

I'm trying to build an RPM from some perl code which 'require's some different
perl modules depending on the system architecture (Win32 vs. *nix).
Unfortunately, rpmbuild's automatic dependancy checking is determining that
the RPM depends on the Win32 modules, which are not present on unix systems.
Is there a way that I can override that one dependancy, without having to turn
off all automatic dependancy checking?

I've seen nothing documented on this, but considering the number of things
I've found which are not documented anywhere, it seemed prudent to ask.

--
Matt Pounsett                 CIRA - Canadian Internet Registration Authority
Technical Support Programmer                    350 Sparks Street, Suite 1110