RPM application programming question

Hi, guys!

I'm trying to write a small RPM management application. I want to get the RPM packages a RPM package depends on.

I'm doing this:

char ** names;
char ** versions;
int * flags;
int count;

headerGetEntry(header, RPMTAG_REQUIRENAME, &namesType, (void **) &names, count);
headerGetEntry(header, RPMTAG_REQUIREVERSION, &versionsType, (void **) &versions, count);
headerGetEntry(header, RPMTAG_REQUIREFLAGS, &flagsType, (void **) &flags, count);

how can I tell wether one requirement is a RPM package or a file?

My gues is by looking at flags[i], however, what's the meaning of each
rpmsenseFlags_e? I took a look at rpmlib.h, but didn't find much information there about the meaning of each one.

Would appreciate any help provided.

and thanks in advance!