Re: Updating RPMs using binary deltas (demo 2)

Hello Michael,

> Improved versions of my RPM deltaing scripts can be downloaded from
> http://toast.debian.net/~may/rpmdelta/ . The new scripts use C programs
> (very strongly based on files from the rpm source) which uncompress
> and recompress the archive part of rpms while leaving the header intact
> - this is probably the best way to handle rsyncing of rpms as well.

Can I redistribute your scriptlets? I am using some php modifications
for which I want to make a SPEC file and patches available. I was
thinking of also adding a delta bundle for use with the original and
latest php SRPMs.

How about adding a one line README to the above repository describing
how to build the binaries?

Bye,
Leonard.