Problem with dependencies

Hi, I'm using rpm-4.4.2 from a few days to make rpm packages, and I noticed the following: at the end of the rpmbuild process I don't see "Finding requires" and "Finding provides", and as a consequence I don't have dependency information in the packages.
Is this a bug of this last version, or am I missing something?

Thank you

Nicola