-----Original Message-----
From: rpm-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:rpm-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of Lehman, Jason (Registrar's Office)
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:07 PM
To: RPM Package Manager
Subject: RE: %config(noreplace)

Thanks for that info so that spawns a new question.

How do I copy the file if it doesn't exist and not overlay it if it does
exists?

Or does rpm automatically handle that for you when you are do a

install -m 755 start_apache $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_sysconfdir}/start_apache

I thought it just overlaid the file.