Extracting trigger scripts without installing the RPM first

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for advice on how to accomplish something.

I know how to display the trigger scripts once an RPM is installed. What I need is a way to display them/ extract them without installing the RPM.

For context, what I’m looking to do is use rpm2cpio to extract the contents, get the trigger scripts, make some modifications, and re-package them. Currently I’m just missing the middle part (get the trigger scripts) and I haven’t seen information in maxRPM or elsewhere online on how to accomplish this.

Any tips or a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew