Re: Can't produce output

On Monday, 24 April 2006, at 14:38:34 (-0700),
K. Richard Pixley wrote:

> Sorry.  I thought that I'd done that.  Here's a forward of the
> original post which includes that info.

No, it most certainly does not.

For example:  You claim to have tried the %_topdir macro, but it was
not "reentrant."  Show us what you tried, and explain why it's
insufficient for you.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej kainx org>
 "The breakup was mutual, but it was more mutual on my part."