Re: .spec file for multiple target distros

Hi Axel

Yes, I've filed the bug with redhat and emailed the fortran gcc gnu org list. The bugfixers are onto it already, although there are issues relating to the close-source that we need to work out. So it's looking positive, although there's always a lag between bugs fix and new packages coming through on the big distros.

Axel Thimm wrote:
There have been commercial Fortran-90 and Fortran-95 compilers for,
um I guess 15 years or so, and unfortunately a lot of good math
software depends them at present.

Well, by definition there weren't any f95 compiler before 1995 ;)
:-P

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering