Re: Environment variables in RPM installation scripts

Hi,

Ok, I guess I got my vocabulary wrong.

In my spec file, I want to do some scripting in the %post macro.
However, nothing is being returned to me for the value of $RPM_BUILD_DIR
(or anything else, for that matter), so I'm not able to locate the build
files. When I try to install the RPM I built, I get a "no such file or
directory" error due to (for example) something like this:

%post
do_something $RPM_BUILD_DIR/some_file

Cheers,
David