Re: Environment variables in RPM installation scripts

Hi!

The build dir was an example. I guess what I really need is the source.

I want to apply a post-installation patch.

Are you suggesting that I put my patch file with the %files in a known location and use it from there?

I don't really want to install the patch file as part of the installation... All I want to do is something like:

%post
patch -p0 < my_patch_file

How would you do this?

Thanks for the comments!