proper way to build same rpm for different redhat versions

Hi,

I have several rpms that I build for 7.3, rhel3 and rhel4

Currently I name them:

app-version.os.i386.rpm

for app "foo" version 2.5.1, rpm release 1 I would name it:

foo-2.5.1.rh73-1.i386.rpm
foo-2.5.1.rhel3-1.i386.rpm
foo-2.5.1.rhel4-1.i386.rpm

What is the true standard way to name these?

Also, is there an RPM macro, etc. to use to put these into the build?

Currently I edit the spec file by hand to update it. I would like to
just have one SPEC file that correctly names the RPM depending on
which redhat version I build it on.

Thanks!