Re: Since when is listing all the directories in an install mandatory?

I guess I have to write a workaround where %pre runs mkdir -p on all directories I will need.

Um, you shouldn't need to solve the problem in %pre, but I can't really tell what you
are trying to do.

Well, I ended up putting %dir entries in the file list for everything, and that seems to cure it - for now... since I already substituted my own %verify script and turned off all the rpm verifications I know how of...
--
cg