How can I find out the relocated path within rpm spec file

Hi.
  If I use rpm -ivh --prefix /root/test
package-name.rpm to install rpm package, is it
possible to retrieve the prefix used (/root/test) from
within the spec file. I require this because i need to
do some cleanup in the %post section and I need to
find out where the package is installed since it is a
relocateable package.

Thanks in advance
Shiva