[Spacewalk-list] Force scheduled pending actions in Spacewalk

Puck puck at i29.net
Tue Nov 4 20:32:29 UTC 2008

Thanks David. I ran through the steps again and with your help figured
out what I was doing wrong. I had been trying to use the server.pem file
instead of the trusted cert on my clients, which was causing a TLS
error. Now that I've got the procedure down, I'll see if I can get a
basic wiki entry going for it. It seems to be a fairly common question
and there's very little documentation on it.

Thanks again for the help!

Jem