[Spacewalk-list] Error registering clients, CentOS 5.2, Spacewalk 0.2

Adrián Márques amarques at geocom.com.uy
Fri Nov 7 13:37:45 UTC 2008

Yes sir. I'd done it, figured that might be it from the traceback
message and just in case did it again and retried the registration
before mailing to the list, but the error persisted.

I've reviewed the installation instructions several times and haven't
found what could be missing, so just in case I'm trying doing a fresh
install paying extra attention at not missing a single step. I'll let
you know how it goes.

In the meantime if anyone has any idea what could be wong, all comments
are welcome.

Thanks everyone for your attention, and thank you specially Devan for
your help.

Regards.

Adrián.