[Spacewalk-list] Centos 5.2 install issue

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 12:28:54 UTC 2008

Andy Scutt wrote:
% Hi,
%
% I'm trying to do an install of Spacewalk on Centos 5.2 32 bit.
%
% I've followed the instructions but when I get to run the final command :
% yum install spacewalk
%
% I get this at the end:
% --> Finished Dependency Resolution
% Error: Missing Dependency: perl(DateTime) >= 0.1705 is needed by package
% perl-DateTime-Format-Mail
%
% I've had a good google and found one guy saying that one of Dag Wiers
% rpms (perl-DateTime-0.42-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm) fixed it for him but I tried
% that and it doesn't work for me, I get the same error.
%
% Can anyone help?

# yum list perl-DateTime.i386
Available Packages
perl-DateTime.i386                       1:0.41-1.el5           epel

Did you enabled EPEL repo?

--
Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat