[Spacewalk-list] Sync profile failure

puck at i29.net puck at i29.net
Fri Oct 3 15:44:21 UTC 2008

I haven't noticed a performance issue on this server but it is running
in vmware so that may be part of the issue. When I restarted oracle-xe,
it got slow again shortly after the restart. As a troubleshooting
measure, I increased the PGA (168M) and SGA (512M) sizes in the oracle's
memory administration panel to see if that would help. Oracle has been
much faster since then but the profile sync still fails.

The load average on the guest stays right around 0.20 while I run the
command and the load average is around 0.35 on the vmware server.

Jem Tallon