[Spacewalk-list] And after install....

Moises Rivera moises.rivera.plaza at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:48:12 UTC 2008

Hi all,

   I have a customer that need the installation of the RHN Satellite. I
try with SpaceWalk, because, I dont have any experience with this product.

   After a lot ot problems with the PGP keys, packages installations and
more, finally I installed spacewalk (yuju!!!!). But.... and now? :)
Today I can connect to the spacewalk - internal - web, but I dont know
the next steps in the configuration.

   I dont know if I must create a Channel, if I nedd a certificate - in
the FAQ say that spacewalk use a certificate, but it say that spacewalk
not use it -......

   Can I use the RHN Satellite documentation for finishing the
installations? Please, any help will be useful.

   Thank you very much and Best regards for all.

   Moy