[Spacewalk-list] Login stops working in .2?

Matt Mannix mattmnx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:58:47 UTC 2008

I've run across an odd issue I cant seem to track down and need some direction.

It seems like once a week Spacewalk stops authenticating users logging
into the interface. The login screen loads, I type my proper user name
and password and it without displaying an error takes me right back to
the login screen. If I purposely type my password wrong I get
confirmation that i'm not using the correct user name/password.

I can connect to the DB file with sqlplus and I've run a restart
against rhn-satellite which restarts all the other services without
issue. After confirming all of this I still cant login. Even stranger
it seems this issue goes away if I reboot the server.

--
~matt