[Spacewalk-list] Tomcat Errors

Demetri Mouratis dmourati at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:59:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've managed to get spacewalk installed but now I see these errors
when ever I try to connect.

Oct 10, 2008 11:55:54 PM
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask run
WARNING: com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask at 1b1deea
-- Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While
trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more
than the maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (30).
Oct 10, 2008 11:56:10 PM
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask run
WARNING: com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask at 347448
-- Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While
trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more
than the maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (30).

Any tips for how to correct them.