[Spacewalk-list] Updating a machine after registering.

puck at i29.net puck at i29.net
Wed Oct 22 18:11:39 UTC 2008

I thought it might've been the DMI error that was causing you problems
but I found some threads on the rhn-satellite lists that confirm others
have had similar issues but it didn't affect them any. So hopefully that
wouldn't be stopping your systems from registering - it's just an error
message that can be safely ignored.

Have you tried registering your system with rhn_register to see if that
changes the behavior? I've had better luck with rhn_register than
rhnreg_ks, personally. It might be worth a try.

Jem