[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Snippets in Post Scripts

David Rock david at graniteweb.com
Sat Aug 7 04:22:56 UTC 2010

I was looking at using some kickstart snippets to organize some of my
post scripting.  I made a few, and then referenced them in a post
script, but they appear to not have run.  The satellite documentation
says to use them in the kickstart profile, but I don't see anywhere
other than a pre or post sript that I _can_ use them.

Looking deeper into the cobbler documentation, the implication is that
snippets can be used only in kickstart templates, but I don't see
anywhere in the satellite interface to set up templates.

So, is there special syntax to use a snippet in a post script, or is it
not possible to use them that way?  If not, how/where DO you use them?

Thanks.

--
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com