[Spacewalk-list] repo for spacewalk server?

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Sat Jan 29 00:32:23 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 07:31:27AM +0800, Colin Coe wrote:
> You need to ensure that the system is subscribed to your child (sub) channel.

im pretty sure it is ..
on the page
Systems-> All

I can see some of my registered systems, when I click on one, it gives me a nice page that says my system is up to date and when it last
checked in,etc..

on this system that I just registered, it has a yellow triangle next to the name and when i click on the link for the system name, it
spins for a few seconds and then finally times out with

Internal Server Error

The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from being filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at this
time.

Please help us correct this problem by contacting us with details of how you received this message.

regards,
Jason