[Spacewalk-list] Ignore Unsigned Packages?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Jan 31 21:08:27 UTC 2011

I'm trying to schedule package upgrades to a client.  We have a channel that contain some unsigned rpm's in them and I'd like to schedule them rather than go on the client and run yum update --nogpgpcheck <package>

When rhn_check runs, it fails to install and checking the error in the schedule history tells me it is because the package is unsigned.  I've edited /etc/yum.conf and changed gpgcheck=0, but still no dice.  Is there something else I have to change somewhere to allow unsigned rpm's to be installed by scheduling them in spacewalk?