[Spacewalk-list] Using Signed SSL Cert with WebUI Question

jdfire at cox.net jdfire at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 21:27:06 UTC 2011

Hello List,

I have a question regarding using a signed SSL cert with Spacewalk's Web UI while still using a different cert for clients connecting to Spacewalk Proxy servers. Would this be possible?

 I tried changing the certs within the Spacewalk Application server and restarted httpd and everything seems to be ok there but when I tried to perform a remote command to client systems all clients connected to proxy servers started sending traceback errors regarding SSL issues.

Is there anyway to configure the proxy server to accept this other cert while still using the cert needed by osad/jabber?

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Kind regards,
JD