[Spacewalk-list] RFE: Display system groups as a tree

Mark Watts m.watts at linux-corner.info
Mon Nov 7 09:43:14 UTC 2011

One thing thats always bothered me is that its more difficult than I
belive it should be to see all the systems in a group, within the larger
context of all your systems.

An obvious solution to this is to allow the System Groups view to have the
same tree layout as either the base "Channels" view, or the expanded
"Manage Software Channels" view.
Then one could easily see all systems, but using the logical ordering
defined by the group.
Personally I'd prefer to have the former so you have the option of
expanding/collapsing groups to fill local screen real-estate.

Sadly, I can't code for toffee so I leave this request to the coders to
mull over :)

Cheers,

Mark.

--