[Spacewalk-list] User of Individual Group Unable to Add Servers to Group

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:24:59 UTC 2011

Hello Spacewalk List,

I have users that are setup as admin of certain groups. These groups have
servers in them. I would like for the user to be able to move servers from
one group to another or just add the system to the new group. These users
have admin on the groups where the servers are in and going to. It seems
that I have permission issues when I try to do this. Is there anyway that
we could allow individual user admins of groups to be able to manage their
group memberships? Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Regards,
Jeremy