[Spacewalk-list] Release candidate for next Spacewalk release

eugene at bct.bz eugene at bct.bz
Sun Mar 4 04:18:48 UTC 2012

Unless https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2012-January/msg00159.html is resolved release notes should state that Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release newer then 11.2.0.1.0 is not supported. Message https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2011-May/msg00024.html says that Satellite Engineering has tested that version. Looking at all messages where this and similar errors were reported a newer Oracle release was used. I just verified (using stable Spacewalk-1.6) that  11.2.0.1.0 is indeed does not exibit the particular insert error.