[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-schema-upgrade 1.6 -> 1.7,

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 13:55:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 01:48:13PM +0100, Rene Lehmann wrote:

> Hello Jan,
>
> thank you for your answer.
>
> That´s right. the upgrade to 1.6 failed by the last two SQLs scripts. These
> scripts have been performed manually.

If you do that, you also need to make sure you update that
rhnVersionInfo table with your current schema version, something like

	insert into rhnVersionInfo
	       ( label, name_id, evr_id, created, modified )
	       values ('schema', lookup_package_name('$my_schema_name'),
		       lookup_evr(null, '$my_schema_version' , '$my_schema_release' ),
		       current_timestamp, current_timestamp );
	commit;

where you fill in the appropriate values. Only that way will the
next spacewalk-schema-upgrade be able to run.

--
Jan Pazdziora