[Spacewalk-list] 1.6 proxy installation problem

Tomi Salmi tomisalmi123 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:52:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for your answer Miroslav. I actually managed to resolve the issue.

After looking at the bash script and testing the commands, I noticed that
the $RHN_PARENT variable did not appear after the rhncfg-manager commands.

Replaced
 --server-name= "$RHN_PARENT" \
with
--server-name= \

in configure-proxy.sh, and it did the trick.

-Tomi