[Spacewalk-list] Yum doesn't communicate with server

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:56:47 UTC 2012

Hello,
I partially agree with that: if you want to enable action push and
config file management, you have to have access to channel "RedHat
Network Tools".
>From my point of view, access to this channel is enabled only if you
have at least one subscription for redhat satellite client.
Could you please confirm that?
If this channel is freely available, i would agree with Miroslav reply.

pierre