[Spacewalk-list] [spacewalk-list] A bug or a problem multi ip and cobbler

themaster001 themaster001 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:55:40 UTC 2012

Guys,

I think I have a bug or a very big issues. I been having issues with
cobbler, and I think I have found my silver bullet.

I have a box with mutli ip, I noticed that when I start spacewalk
everything it start osa-dispatcher state that error that it could not
communicate.

Well, I built a new server that's been working great, when I looked at
the old one and the new one, the different between the two server is,
bad server has two ip, the good server one ip.

I need to add a second ip to the working server, bam! osa-dispatcher
stop working and I got a ton of errors about cobbler not working.

I remove the second ip and guess what, osa-dispacther and cobbler
started working again.

Is anyone else seening this?

Chuck