[Spacewalk-list] Packages not supported by vendor?

Pietro Leone leone at diff.org
Wed Nov 21 09:29:13 UTC 2012

Hallo, thanks to Sabine suggestions and a little of RTFM now we have a
Spacewalk installation working with SLES and CentOS. On a test server I
launched the update and appeared this warning:

"The following packages are not supported by their vendor"

All the packages are synced from SLES11 official repositories, why this
warning? I do not want to break our support contract using unofficial
packages (with several hundreds of server this event could upset a bit
my employer ;-)

Thanks, Pietro.
--
I will build myself a copper tower