[Spacewalk-list] tito build of spacewalk git sources

genanr aryan at allantgroup.com
Wed Feb 13 16:57:16 UTC 2013

Thanks, I will try to follow the steps you mentioned.

Now, for my new question:

How do I go about building all the support files in the spec-tree
directory?  Do I need to download the files specified in the spec file
and run tito? Where do I put the source files that I download?  What is
you method of doing  this?

Thanks,

Andy