[Spacewalk-list] CentOS v6 kickstart anaconda issues

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:31:56 UTC 2013

I have lately gotten good leads when looking at the temp files being
generated in /tmp on the client. Try switching over to VT2 and poking
around. Other than that, you may get some clues by watching your apache
access logs and see what was being requested right before the client died.

Good luck,
Jon