[Spacewalk-list] Managing configuration files

kamran ayub kamran.nse at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:44:45 UTC 2014

Dear Members,

Hope you are doing well. I am new to this group and to spacewalk usage as
well.
I have installed spacewalk on my centos system.
Basically I want to manage my user provision , user addition, user
deletion, file changes, to my other systems via this spacewalk server.
Can anybody guide me is it possible to do these configuration changes from
spacewalk server to my client systems or not?

And if yes please guide me the procedure to do this.

Thanks

Regards,

Muhammad Kamran Ayub