[Spacewalk-list] Kickstarts disappearing after reboot & not working

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Thu May 29 21:07:37 UTC 2014

On 29 May 2014, at 10:07 pm, Howard Coles <hcoles at dollargeneral.com> wrote:

> Ours is a fresh install, just as you mention running on RHEL 6.5 64bit, and we haven’t seen the disappearing kickstarts, of course, we’re having to manually create them because Oracle’s repo doesn’t provide them.

Slightly off-topic: if someone can point me towards documentation about what would be required within our repos to support kickstarting, I’d be happy to look into pushing that into our repositories.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496